How long can you survive without food? (30 days?)
How long can you function without adequate sleep? (3 days?)
How long could you live without water? (30 hours?)
How long could you live without air? (3 minutes?)
How long can you survive without nerve supply? (3 nanoseconds?)
The nerve system is the first thing to develop in a human baby. It controls and coordinates every function of the body.
5 Tips for Optimal Health:
- Eat good quality food on a regular basis.
- Exercise consistently to get the blood and oxygen flowing.
- Drink plenty of water in order to stay hydrated. (Up to 60% of the body is made of water)
- Get adequate rest . (Reduce physical , mental, and chemical stess)
- Get adjusted on a regular basis by your Chiropractor, so you will be sure to keep your nerve system free from nerve interference.
Give your body what it needs and it will serve you well!